Followers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Get Your FREAK On! 15 Weird Facts Tag

So I recently saw a tag video going around on YT..
and being someone who enjoys doing tag videos
I decided to do one myself, and it was so fun!
After filming this I finally can admit..
I am kind of WEIRD!! haha oh well...

Heres the link, check it out! and if you're down...
go ahead and do one yourself! it'll be fun! :)





and also, i wanted to share my newest video with you all!
i tried a different editing technique.. you like?
wanted to make it more fun and entertaining! :)


my OOTD (08/19) floral




and to end this post....

I MADE PARTNER WITH YOUTUBE!!!!! WOOOOOO
SUPER EXCITED! I've been waiting for this for so long!
YAY MEEE! hehe now to make a banner for myself ;)




xoxo

2 comments:

Antalya City Blog said...

You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your follower. Please follow me back...

♥Love from Turkey(Türkiye)♥

http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

Martin Radhose said...

Nice vid.